Thursday, December 1, 2011

The Return! 11 months of 2011



Now I've obviously been very slack over the last month so much so that I've put off returning with reviews almost every week for some stupid reason. But with the beginning of the last month of 2011 (its been a good year for music) I've decided to bring this back from the dead and try get through some of the great albums I never reviewed over the last month and even the real shit ones too. I'll also try to get through some albums that I completely forgot to check out from earlier in the year cause theres always a few that fall through the cracks.

While this is said theres still some exciting gigs to come for me this year with Explosions in the Sky being at the top of that list. Another I am interested in checking is tonight where I'll be checking out Jurassic 5 MC Chali 2na (thanks for the free ticket).

With the year coming to a close so will my list of  best albums of 2011, best songs of 2011 and worst albums of 2011. I'm hoping to be able to compile all the great moments I've had from music in 2011 and even the less than interesting ones.

So it's back and as good as a collaboration between Metallica and Lou Reed.

No comments:

Post a Comment