Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Nothing Is Worse Than...



Party Rock Anthem, yes that terrible group that seems to be killing it on the airwaves and in the clubz, I'm not going into detail about this song because it at all points shows off parts of music I hate. Its like the Black Eyed Peas made a song and thought "yeah not even we would release this" and LMFAO thought "Yeah bro this is meeeeeaaaaaaannn" So now I shall merely take a dab hand at poetry (well sort of) here it goes;

Nothing Is Worse Than Party Rock Anthem

I'd rather feel like a plastic bag...than like Party Rock Anthem
I'd rather be bullied because I made the song Friday...than like Party Rock Anthem
Death...than like Party Rock Anthem

Being a juggalo...than like Party Rock Anthem
I shall not shuffle everyday...or like Party Rock Anthem
Spend a day with dubstep bros > Party Rock Anthem

Willing to enjoy the music of Drake...than like Party Rock Anthem
I won't rewind it back...or like Party Rock Anthem
Use the term LMFAO in normal conversation...than like Party Rock Anthem

My house shant be rocked...or like Party Rock Anthem
lose my hearing is ok...having to like Party Rock Anthem NO
Never be in Miami...than like Party Rock Anthem

Party Rock Anthem...please go away.

Seriously the amount of times I heard this song over the last month or so is the reason while I truly hate the song, I don't even care if you like it cause whatever. The idea for this has been around for a couple of weeks just this is the way I chose to express it, but at the end of the day this song is just the bane of my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment