Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Tuesday Morning Quarterback



Yeah still no music review, although if you really want one I finally got round to listening to the new song from Atlas Sound (the third track) and unsurprisingly I love it. That album is shaping up to be one of the best this year, Bradford looking to get my number 1 album 2 years in a row (1. Deerhunter - Halcyon Digest).

Now to what I've decided to blog about today is one of my favourite sports to watch Football, but this is of the American kind. I've been a fan for a long time and watched many games on TV, its always been great to watch for me and while I can't watch as many games now, I still try.

Minnesota Vikings

Its tough being a Vikings fan right now, Donovan McNabb!?!? Seriously!?!? guys past it and showing about that much. It's worse that I have no expectations to do anything then they go about blowing decent size leads the first three games of the season.

If we don't try to get Carson Palmer next season and use what will probably be a high draft pick to help our defence then we'll have to shut it down for another season. Ponder to be starting by mid season is my hope, to see if hes worth going with for next year.

New England Patriots

Oh snap they lost to the Bills, I don't think the Pats are a title contender this season anyway but the fact the Bills beat them shows that the Bills are fo real. Pats to be like the Colts a few seasons back all passing, no defence 40-30 wins and get caught out by teams who hold them to much less.

Fantasy Football

First time I'm doing this and unsurprisingly I'm blowing at it, 1-2 already this season and my running backs are screwing me up big time. Chris Johnson and Steven Jackson both struggling with injury, while Beanie Wells being a game time decision to not play left me a man down for this week.

Faux John Madden

This is the greatest thing on twitter right now, every NFL weekend the series of tweets that come from this are really funny hes a few of my favourites this week.


Faux John Madden

Bad news for the Eagles and Vikings this morning. Mike Vick out 4 weeks with broken hand and Donovan McNabb is perfectly healthy.
Faux John Madden

I haven't seen Mike Tomlin this pissed off since Dr. House pulled some of his usual shenanigans in the hospital.
Faux John Madden

Reggie Bush's first half numbers: 5 carries for minus-1 yards. It's probably not good if Jamarcus Russell has more rushing yards than you

No comments:

Post a Comment