Friday, October 7, 2011

Worst Of 2011: The Third Quarter, Can I Push Stop Now?


With the good albums also comes the bad and in some cases the really bad and here's my top 10 worst to date.


1. Limp Bizkit - Gold Cobra
Seriously its hilarious how bad this thing is


2. Incubus - If Not Now, When?
It'll put you to sleep


3. Lupe Fiasco - Lasers
Probably should drop the "A"


4. Red Hot Chili Peppers - I'm With You
Probably should have quit a while back


5. Devil Wears Prada - Dead Throne
They sound pretty tough


6. The Rapture - In The Grace Of Your Love
I don't like Temper Trap


7. Blink 182 - Neighborhoods
Remember us!?!?...oh come on you must surely?


8. In Flames - Sounds Of A Playground Fading
Its the same as the last...two


9. Jay Z & Kanye West - Watch The Throne
Hey I don't think you guys know but I think they love themselves


10. Foo Fighters - Wasting Light
Wasting my time

No comments:

Post a Comment