Friday, October 7, 2011
Worst Of 2011: The Third Quarter, Can I Push Stop Now?
With the good albums also comes the bad and in some cases the really bad and here's my top 10 worst to date.
1. Limp Bizkit - Gold Cobra
Seriously its hilarious how bad this thing is
2. Incubus - If Not Now, When?
It'll put you to sleep
3. Lupe Fiasco - Lasers
Probably should drop the "A"
4. Red Hot Chili Peppers - I'm With You
Probably should have quit a while back
5. Devil Wears Prada - Dead Throne
They sound pretty tough
6. The Rapture - In The Grace Of Your Love
I don't like Temper Trap
7. Blink 182 - Neighborhoods
Remember us!?!?...oh come on you must surely?
8. In Flames - Sounds Of A Playground Fading
Its the same as the last...two
9. Jay Z & Kanye West - Watch The Throne
Hey I don't think you guys know but I think they love themselves
10. Foo Fighters - Wasting Light
Wasting my time