Tuesday, April 5, 2011

In Sennheiser I Trust



Today I finally got my new pair of Sennheiser headphones, I did originally have a pair a couple of months ago but they were stolen while I was away. Thankfully Insurance has finally come through on them, about a month after the rest of the shit that was stolen. A few years back I bought a pair of Sennheiser headphones that were on special and have never looked back since.

Until today I had been using the bane that is IPOD headphones, I have two problems with these headphones, 1. The sound quality is ridiculously loss like poorest of sound quality, sure they come free but they don't have to be that bad do they? 2. They hurt my ears, I have a habit of listening to my music loud, the IPOD headphones don't really allow for this to happen because the inner ear starts to hurt pretty quickly.

My current pair of Sennheiser headphones HD448 are my favourites so far, twice as good as any pair of Skull Candy I've had and they also don't crush your head like some of there's do (seriously it happens). So anyone who is particularly picky with the sound quality of the music I definitely recommend a pair, even if its one of the cheaper pairs, I started with those ones and they're quite good value.

Hail Sennheiser

No comments:

Post a Comment