Friday, April 1, 2011

Best Of 2011: The First Quarter


Don't worry I don't do April Fools jokes because I don't care. But I do care about music (obviously) and I have got a top 25 list of albums I like so far, not all of these album are "officially" released but like that matters. So now to the list, some have been reviewed and my initial opinion on some of these might have slightly changed since then.

1. Nicolas Jaar - Space Is Only Noise


2. Fleet Foxes - Helplessness Blues


3. Bright Eyes - The People's Key


4. Radiohead - King Of Limbs


5. PJ Harvey - Let England Shake


6. Tim Hecker - Ravedeath, 1972


7. Cut Copy - Zonoscope


8. The Kills - Blood Pressures


9. Yuck - Yuck


10. TV On The Radio - Nine Types Of Light

Now the rest of them:

11. The Pains Of Being Pure At Heart - Belong
12. Katy B - On A Mission
13. Toro Y Moi
14. The Dodos - No Colour
15. Destroyer - Kaputt
16. Lykke Li - Wounded Rhymes
17. Kurt Vile - Smoke Ring For My Halo
18. Julianna Barwick - The Magic Place
19. Gil Scott-Heron & Jamie XX - We're Here Now
20. The Psychic Paramount - II
21. Moon Duo - Mazes
22. Elbow - Build A Rocket Boys
23. Colin Stetson - New History Warfare Vol. 2: Judges
24. Braids - Native Speaker
25. Peaking Lights - 936

No comments:

Post a Comment